A Frock of Seagulls: Simply Shift Free Pattern

December 18, 2014

Newest variation on the Simply Shift free pattern! I bought this navy seagull fabric at Hancock. They had a great selection of chiffon print. Way better than JoAnn's IMHO.

I thought it would be interesting to pair this print with hot pink tights and gold accessories. I got the gold necklace at Old Navy for only $10. I can't find it online but it might still be in your store.

This dress consistently takes an hour and 30 minutes for me to sew once the material is cut. Not too bad for a fully lined dress.
I love making dresses from this pattern because the outcome is always so comfy.
Go out and make your own! Simply Shift;-)


1 {comments}:

tu-ki-mu said... Best Blogger Tips

lovely! (thank u for share to us)

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...